Benefits of VSP Connect
Personalized implant and instrumentation design and patient-specific surgical planning requires collaboration and precision. VSP Connect allows you to:
- Improve efficiency in VSP surgical planning workflows and patient-specific device production
- Gain better visibility and collaboration throughout case handling
- Perform more cases in less time with improved accuracy in the surgical planning process
- Automate steps in the device design process to speed up additive manufacturing and reduce costs
- Connect advanced technologies such as robotics, AR, and VR via an AI-enabled platform to consolidate patient case data and make surgeries more efficient
- Learn from insights gleaned from connected technologies to drive decisions and improve patient-specific implants and surgeries
Contact us to discuss your next case.
 Precedence Research, “Personalized Medicine Market Size to Reach US$ 5.7 Trillion by 2030,” January 25, 2022.