Production-grade nylon materials, advanced software workflow and new selective laser sintering technology come together for a highly productive solution for direct 3D production.
The SLS 380 delivers best-in-class part quality, fast build times, automated production tools, and a lower total cost of operation over similar printers.
About this printer
- Impact and temperature resistant durable parts
- Covers, housings, enclosures
- Jigs and fixtures
- Reduced weight production parts
- Knobs, handles and other dashboard/interior parts
- Parts with snap fits and living hinges
- Machinery components
- Complex duct work
- Manufacture strong end-use parts and functional prototypes faster
- Easily print any design without using supports or post-processing
- Integrated solution with expert application support
- Full automation of material handling frees valuable resource
- Streamline your workflow with automated production tools
- Lower cost of ownership with high throughput and material efficiency
- Smoothest surface finish, highest resolution and edge definition of any SLS system
- Selective laser sintering (SLS) technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 15 x 13 x 18 in (381 x 330 x 460 mm)
- Consistent mechanical properties
- High production speed for its class of 2.7 l/hr
- Streamlined production control, including 3D Sprint® integrated additive manufacturing software, fully automated powder handling and optional 3D Connect capability
- Automated 3D part nesting
- Maximized build volume and density
Materials for this PrinterProduce tough, durable parts from a range of production-grade nylon materials. Choose from tough, impact and fatigue-resistant nylon 11 materials or strong, medical-grade, or flame-retardant capable nylon 12 thermoplastics and filled nylons.
Setting the New Standard in 3D PrintingBring increased productivity and quality to your SLS production process with this exclusive additive manufacturing software with tools for file preparation, automatic 3D nesting, quality checks for pre-build verification, and efficient build planning,
A new level of management in 3D production3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support, enabling better service to improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.