*Refer to your NextDent sales professional or NextDent Authorized Partner for NextDent materials available by country for the NextDent 5100 based on regulatory compliance by country.
Revolutionary high-speed Figure 4® 3D printing technology combined with the industry’s broadest portfolio of dental materials addressing multiple applications, resulting in unparalleled accuracy, repeatability, productivity, and total cost of operation.
About this printer
- Part of a complete workflow with NextDent materials, 3D Sprint® software and post-processing
- Accuracy, repeatability, unmatched productivity and low total cost of operations
- Flexibility to address multiple indications with range of NextDent materials for medical and non-medical devices
- This complete solution represents industry-defining materials and print innovation, dental domain expertise, and regulatory compliance in all major markets to revolutionize your workflow
- Non-Contact Membrane Figure 4 technology
- High speed productivity
- Build Volume: (X x Y x Z): 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions
- Quickly swap and remove resin trays, print platforms can be removed with one hand, and easily remove parts from the print platform
- Touch screen with clear indicators and works with gloves
- Material Quality Guarantee and traceability for regulatory bodies
Materials for this PrinterIntegrate our advanced materials and automated print workflows into transformative digital production solutions delivered to the dental practice and laboratory. Learn more about our portfolio of 30+ unique NextDent materials—the largest number available from any material supplier—to address multiple dental applications.
Setting the New Standard in 3D PrintingThe NextDent 5100 printer uses 3D Sprint, 3D Systems’ advanced software for file preparation, editing, printing and management from a single, intuitive interface. Easy to use, 3D Sprint features automated part placement and support generation, and tools to modify the geometry without going back to the CAD data.
A new level of management in 3D production3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support, enabling better service to improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.
Interested in purchasing this printer?
You Might Also Be Interested In