3D Print Prototypes or Production Parts Quickly and Easily
This entry-level powerhouse packs industrial durability and reliability into a rugged yet compact platform, delivering professional quality day in and day out.
It's also simple to use – from setup, material loading and file configuration to post-processing, cleaning and maintenance. No special training or certification is required for the FabPro 1000 due to an intuitive design and easy-access print chamber. Replacing print trays and switching materials is a snap, and post-processing is seamless with an included finishing kit, and an optional light-based LC-3DPrint Box UV post-curing unit for required cleaning and curing.
About this printer
- Produce parts in hours, not days
- Wide range of materials available
- Start-to-finish simplicity
- Easy to use software
- Simple post-processing
- 45% faster average print speed -up to 21mm/hr!
- 22% lower average part cost
- Layer thickness as small as 30 microns
- Six Sigma Repeatability -consistently print accurate parts
Download our 3D Printer and Material specifications below: