This small sized 3D Dental Printer using LCD technology delivers a complete workflow combined with our new NextDent Wash & Cure for post processing. This reliable workflow offers an easy-to-use solution for 3D printing with high quality results.
About this printer
- Removable denture bases/Full & Partial Dentures
- Try-in devices
- Long-term temporaries
- Indirect Bonding Trays for orthodontic applications
- Prosthodontic models/Orthodontic models
- Custom trays
- Gingiva Masks for implant models
- Castable parts
- Surgical Guides
- Reliable easy-to-use small sized 3D Dental Printer
- 3x faster than SLA printers/matches DLP printing speeds
- Super smooth surface finish
- Auto calibrated – no user calibration required
3D Printing Technology: LCD
Printing Size: 128 x 80 x 140 mm
Machine Size: 271 (W) x 292 (L) x 416 (H) mm
Machine Weight: 15 kg
Pixel Size: 49 micron
Printer Wavelength: 405 nm
Printing Speed: 4.5 cm/hr.
Material System: NextDent resins / open platform
XY Resolution: 49 μm
Slice Thickness: 30 - 150 μm
Resin Wavelength: 385 ~ 405 mm
Materials for this Printer
Integrate our advanced materials and automated print workflows into transformative digital production solutions delivered to the dental practice and laboratory. Learn more about our portfolio of 30+ unique NextDent materials—the largest number available from any material supplier—to address multiple dental applications.
For specific information about the NextDent LCD1 3D Dental printer, NextDent Wash & Cure and NextDent resins please contact your authorized reseller or area sales manager.