Built for Ease
Get up to 2x faster print speeds than competing plastic 3D printers, and up to 4x faster batch processing for streamlined production to achieve functional designs with high resolution. Built for ease, this office-ready series of ProJet® MJP printers stands out among the rest.
About this printer
- Validation Prototyping
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
- Functional high-temperature testing and use of plastic
- USP Class-VI compatible medical applications
- Rapid Tooling
- Injection molding tool production for short runs
- Jigs and fixtures
- Master patterns for RTVmolding
- Dies for forming applications
- Extremely fine-detailed casting patterns
- Get more parts faster with a high-capacity file-to-finished part process
- Create high-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Enjoy exceptional sharp edges and fine feature definition
- Get greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Use your choice of high-performance plastic materials engineered for active use
- Built to fit within your office
- Enjoy a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology
- Offers a maximum build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 11.75 x 7.3 x 8 in (298 x 185 x 203 mm)
- Print in a choice of seven durable plastic materials
- Choose between the ProJet MJP 3600 or 3600 Max 3D printers, depending on build volume and resolution requirements
- Streamlines design-to-print workflow with 3D Sprint® software capabilities
- Delivers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP ProJet Finisher (optional)
Materials for this PrinterThe wide range of VisiJet plastic materials for the ProJet MJP Series enables a broad set of applications for rapid tooling, jigs and fixtures, concept models, form and fit testing, functional prototypes and medical applications.
Setting The New Standard In 3D PrintingPrepare and optimize CAD data and then manage the additive manufacturing process on your 3D System's plastic 3D printers. 3D Sprint delivers tools that allow you to 3D print better parts without needing high-priced software to achieve it.
Interested in purchasing this printer?
You Might Also Be Interested In